Administration is the backbone of every business environment, which allows for job versatility, job security and career advancement in a competitive job market with added entrepreneurship potential. Have you ever thought about what keeps every employee stitched together and in the loop?
Administrators are the glue of every company, dealing with the vital details of a business. Our programme teaches how to build and maintain relationships in the workplace and monitor and enforce ethics and regulations. Learn to organise, report and budget, manage and communicate. Good administration ensures effective performance at all levels of business.
Work Integrated Learning
Our programmes include a compulsory Work Integrated Learning component. This covers specific competencies for completing your qualification. iFundi can assist you with finding relevant workplace experience throughout the duration of your programme.
- National Senior Certificate with admission to a Higher Certificate, Competent in English at NQF level 4
- Admissions assessment
- Non-refundable enrolment deposit of R1 500 payable upon acceptance
Tuition for this programme includes:
- 180 hours facilitated classroom-based learning
- Custom designed course guides
- Continuous assessments for each module
- 2 free remediation sessions
- Certificate of completion and facilitation of Certificate of Competence after completion of required Work Integrated Learning component
Career prospects within the administration field and industry include Administrative Officer, Business Administrator and Business Process Officer with an average earning potential of R 11 128 – 14 529.
For further queries on our programmes, applications or fees, please contact us on 011 290 5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are Monday to Friday, from 8:00am until 5:00pm.
Module 1: Personal Effectiveness
Module 2: Time Management
Module 3: Building Relationships in the Workplace
Module 4: Ethics in the Workplace
Module 5: Business Communication
Module 6: Designing and Implementing Administrative Procedures
Module 7: Contracting and Managing Service Providers
Module 8: Business Numeracy
Module 9: Budgeting
Module 10: Managing Teams
Module 11: Running Effective Meetings