Effective leadership is the cornerstone of every thriving business. 83% of organisations say it is important to develop leaders at all levels however, only 5% have implemented development at all levels. Only two out of five businesses believe they are developing leaders in a way that benefits the business. Critical managerial skills include both organisation and leadership.
Every manager needs a good social understanding so as to know how to motivate teams and negotiate amongst stakeholders. Organisational skills are also pivotal, which includes communication, budgeting finances, allocating roles and responsibilities and analysing a business’ competitors. Our qualification is tailored for both existing and prospective managers, to either establish or evolve their managerial skills.
Work Integrated Learning
Our programmes include a compulsory Work Integrated Learning component. This covers specific competencies for completing your qualification. iFundi can assist you with finding relevant workplace experience throughout the duration of your programme.
- National Senior Certificate with admission to a Higher Certificate, Competent in English at NQF level 4
- Admissions assessment
- Non-refundable enrolment deposit of R1 500 payable upon acceptance
Tuition for this programme includes:
- 180 hours facilitated classroom-based learning
- Custom designed course guides
- Continuous assessments for each module
- 2 free remediation sessions
- Certificate of completion and facilitation of Certificate of Competence after completion of required Work Integrated Learning component
Career prospects within the management field and industry include General Manager, Operations Manager and Team Leader with an average earning potential of R 35 620.
For further queries on our programmes, applications or fees, please contact us on 011 290 5900 or email email@example.com. Office hours are Monday to Friday, from 8:00am until 5:00pm.
Module 1: Leadership
Module 2: Relationship Management
Module 3: Diversity and Conflict Management
Module 4: Effective People Management
Module 5: Financial Management
Module 6: Best Practice Management
Module 7: Change Management
Module 8: Results-Driven Management