A business is not a business without its customers. The World Economic Forum Future predicts a greater demand for Sales and Marketing roles, distinctively human skills, by 2022.
Marketing and Sales is fundamental for a business since it generates leads to bring in sales and profit. Our programme teaches the skills and strategies needed to gain market share, acquire new customers and increase sales. Learn how to produce the leads that your business needs to prosper, from advertising to public relations, business communications to ethics.
Work Integrated Learning
Our programmes include a compulsory Work Integrated Learning component. This covers specific competencies for completing your qualification. iFundi can assist you with finding relevant workplace experience throughout the duration of your programme.
- National Senior Certificate with admission to a Higher Certificate, Competent in English at NQF level 4
- Admissions assessment
- Non-refundable enrolment deposit of R1 500 payable upon acceptance
Tuition for this programme includes:
- 180 hours facilitated classroom-based learning
- Custom designed course guides
- Continuous assessments for each module
- 2 free remediation sessions
- Certificate of completion and facilitation of Certificate of Competence after completion of required Work Integrated Learning component
Career prospects within the sales and marketing industry include Marketing Assistant, Assistant Brand Manager, Public Relations Officer and Product Marketer with an average earning potential of R 12 007.
For further queries on our programmes, applications or fees, please contact us on 011 290 5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are Monday to Friday, from 8:00am until 5:00pm.
Module 1: Mathematics in Business
Module 2: Business Communications
Module 3: Customer Relationship Management
Module 4: Advertising and Sales Promotion
Module 5: Fundamentals of Marketing
Module 6: Marketing Tools and Techniques
Module 7: Ethics in Marketing
Module 8: Marketing Management