New Venture Creation
SMME’s contribute to a third of South Africa’s employment. 2.8 million SMME’s contribute to more than half of South Africa’s GDP. Approximately half of South Africa’s small enterprises fail within two years of starting up, not only due to lack of finance but rather the inability and inexperience of their owners.
Every large corporate began as a big idea that was systematically grown and developed. Becoming an entrepreneur requires creative innovation as well as technical administration. Invest in the future by learning all aspects of entrepreneurship, from marketing and human resources to leadership and financial management. Our programme provides aspiring entrepreneurs with essential skills to successfully research, launch and manage a new business venture.
Work Integrated Learning
Our programmes include a compulsory Work Integrated Learning component. This covers specific competencies for completing your qualification. iFundi can assist you with finding relevant workplace experience throughout the duration of your programme.
- National Senior Certificate with admission to a Higher Certificate, Competent in English at NQF level 4
- Admissions assessment
- Non-refundable enrolment deposit of R1 500 payable upon acceptance
Tuition for this programme includes:
- 180 hours facilitated classroom-based learning
- Custom designed course guides
- Continuous assessments for each module
- 2 free remediation sessions
- Certificate of completion and facilitation of Certificate of Competence after completion of required Work Integrated Learning component
For further queries on our programmes, applications or fees, please contact us on 011 290 5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are Monday to Friday, from 8:00am until 5:00pm.
Module 1: Start and Run a New Venture
Module 2: Business Writing Skills
Module 3: Business Communications
Module 4: Human Resources Management
Module 5: Management of a New Venture
Module 6: Manage Finance in a New Venture