Project Management is a versatile and diverse skillset, spanning across most industries. The World Economic Forum predicts a shift from full-time employment to flexible contract-based gig-economy employment focused on overall productivity. Expect increased job creation in project-based temporary or freelancing roles in task-specialised work.
Learn how to effectively see to the scope and time of a project, take into account all its components and guarantee its successful running and completion. Soft skills include leadership and communication, cost management, stakeholder relations and risk analysis. Project Management is an integral component of business as it ensures initiation and follow through of every step.
Work Integrated Learning
Our programmes include a compulsory Work Integrated Learning component. This covers specific competencies for completing your qualification. iFundi can assist you with finding relevant workplace experience throughout the duration of your programme.
- National Senior Certificate with admission to a Higher Certificate, Competent in English at NQF level 4
- Admissions assessment
- Non-refundable enrolment deposit of R1 500 payable upon acceptance
Tuition for this programme includes:
- 180 hours facilitated classroom-based learning
- Custom designed course guides
- Continuous assessments for each module
- 2 free remediation sessions
- Certificate of completion and facilitation of Certificate of Competence after completion of required Work Integrated Learning component
Career prospects within the project management field include Project Manager, Team Lead and Campaign Manager with an average earning potential of R 37 339.
For further queries on our programmes, applications or fees, please contact us on 011 290 5900 or email email@example.com. Office hours are Monday to Friday, from 8:00am until 5:00pm.
Module 1: Manage Project Communications
Module 2: Manage Project Scope and Time
Module 3: Manage Project Finance
Module 4: Manage Application of Project Integrative Process
Module 5: Monitor, Control, Execution and Project Closure