In a report, PWC sites rapid urbanisation and demographic changes, especially within emerging markets, will lead to substantial growth in the real estate industry. PWC predicts that the global stock of investable real estate will expand by more than 55%, from US$29.0 trillion in 2012 to US$45.3 trillion in 2020 and may grow to US$69.0 trillion in 2030.
The real estate industry has many legislative requirements and industry protocols and it is essential to be well versed in its intricacies. Our programme is the pre-requisite needed for admission to the professional examination for estate agents, conducted by the Estate Agency Affairs Board, covering the function, ethics and practice of the property industry.
Work Integrated Learning
Our programmes include a compulsory Work Integrated Learning component. This covers specific competencies for completing your qualification. iFundi can assist you with finding relevant workplace experience throughout the duration of your programme.
- National Senior Certificate with admission to a Higher Certificate, Competent in English at NQF level 4
- Admissions assessment
- Non-refundable enrolment deposit of R1 500 payable upon acceptance
Tuition for this programme includes:
- 180 hours facilitated classroom-based learning
- Custom designed course guides
- Continuous assessments for each module
- 2 free remediation sessions
- Certificate of completion and facilitation of Certificate of Competence after completion of required Work Integrated Learning component
Career prospects within the real estate field and industry include Real Estate Agent, Property Sales Agent and Property Administrator with an average earning potential of R 14 110.
For further queries on our programmes, applications or fees, please contact us on 011 290 5900 or email email@example.com. Office hours are Monday to Friday, from 8:00am until 5:00pm.
Module 1: Understanding Real Estate and Compliance
Module 2: Professional Communication
Module 3: Real Estate Practice 1
Module 4: Real Estate Practice 2
Module 5: Real Estate Practice 3
Module 6: Mathematics in the Workplace